pediped® - is sponsoring a spectacular Raffle Prize!
One lucky winner will receive a $150 gift certificate from award-winning children’s footwear brand pediped at this weekend's Baby Fair event!
The pediped® Collection of American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) accepted footwear offers more than 80 new styles and color combinations across its three signature lines: Originals®, Grip ‘n’ Go™ and FLEX®. From vivid colors and rich materials to the brand’s signature fit, the collection brings a youthful sense of adventure to timeless classics. No matter the need, the vast variety of Mary Janes, casual athletics, sneakers and boots is sure to have every occasion covered.
The selection of athletic shoes containing Ultra Light Technology™ has grown with new styles, Jupiter and Luna, the first two athletic styles to ever be offered in Grip ‘n’ Go™ and FLEX®.
- The Originals® line of soft-soled, flexible infant shoes is recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists as the shoe’s design closely mimics barefoot walking.
- The Originals® collection will retail for $37-$46 and is available for children 0-24 months in age.
Grip ‘n’ Go™
- The Grip ‘n’ Go™ line has special feature G2 Technology™, making it the perfect shoe for active toddlers transitioning from early walking to a confident stride.
- The Grip ‘n’ Go line will retail for $48-$52 and is available in sizes 19-23.
- FLEX® is the ultimate shoe for an established walker who has developed a confident, natural stride. The FLEX® line offers more than 50 styles covering an array of options from Mary Janes and casual athletics to fashion and cold-weather boots.
- The popular line of washable athletic shoes, made with Ultra Light Technology™ is at its largest ever, offering 12 solar system inspired styles featuring flex grooves to support natural foot movement and heal cushioning. This line provides maximum flexibility while remaining light as air.
- The line of waterproof boots featuring rugged, self-cleaning soles, a gusseted tongue, and a temperature rating of -20°C, provide ultimate durability and comfort. Styles include: Harper, Cruz and Spencer.
- The FLEX® line will retail for $51-$80 and is available in sizes 20-36 (available sizes vary between styles).
Visitwww.pediped.com to see available styles and to see a listing of pediped retailers too.
Pediped will soon debut their Spring Summer collection and here is a sneak peek of some of the fabulous new styles for the upcoming season.
Exceptional quality, unsurpassed comfort and distinctive styling have made the award-winning company the fastest growing children's footwear brand in the United States. pediped® footwear has been awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance for the promotion of healthy foot development, and preeminent orthopedic medical professionals, Dr. Mininder S. Kocher and Dr. Thomas W. Vorderer, deem pediped® shoes an excellent choice for parents/caregivers who want their children’s feet to develop naturally and healthily. In 2011 Earnshaw’s, the premier media resource serving the children’s market recognized pediped® with Earnshaw’s Earnie Award for Company of the Year and Best Footwear. In 2012, Earnshaw’s recognized pediped® for their philanthropy efforts of nearly $2 million, and pediped® was awarded the Earnie Award for Company for Good.
pediped® footwear is sold in over 3000 stores in the United States and 40 countries worldwide with an offering of more than 130 designs for boys and girls between their three lines, Originals®, Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®. Originals® (soft-soled shoes for newborns to age 2), Grip ‘n’ Go™ (thin rubber-soled shoes for children ages 9 months to 3 years) and Flex® (rubber-soled shoes for children 1 to 8 years) are available in EU sizes ranging from 17 to 36. For more information, visit www.pediped.com or call 1-702-567-0311.
• Facebook address: http://facebook.com/pedipedfootwear
• Twitter address: http://twitter.com/pedipedfootwear
• Instagram address: #pediped