Pediped® Debuts Over 70 Fresh New Styles for Spring/Summer 2016
Award-winning children’s footwear brand pediped® debuts its Spring/Summer 2016 collection featuring over 70 new styles across its signature footwear system. The collection is highlighted by its fashion sandals featuring Memory Foam Technology™ and its aquatic water-safe, rugged, machine-washable Adventure Line.
Soft pastels and bright fun colors enrich this collection with a diverse pallet. Spring style is already in full swing with 3D floral appliques blooming on the Sidra and Sabine sandals. Flower prints of pinks and blues wrap themselves around the Bree and Louisa shoes, making these the perfect accent to any casual spring dress. The popular boys’ boat shoe Norm is now available in sizes EU 24-33 (US 7.5 kids – 1 youth) allowing little tikes to big kids alike to walk through this season in style. The Force athletic shoe, the Ultra Light Technology™ driven fan favorite, is back in three new colorways. Continuing to make life easier for grown-ups, this Spring/Summer collection by pediped® features over 60 machine-washable styles. Every style of pediped® footwear is approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association, allowing children to always put their finest and healthiest foot forward.
Whether a child is crawling, learning to walk, or running around, pediped® has a stylish shoe that fits comfortably and ensures healthy foot development. Each of the three footwear lines featured in the pediped® footwear system is specially designed to meet the needs of a particular walking stage.
- pediped® Originals® are the first step in the pediped® footwear system. Soft-soled, and flexible, these shoes are recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists, as the design closely mimics barefoot walking, and do not force a child to change their natural stride. Each style is lined with a slip-resistant leather sole and includes pediped® patented signature hand-stitching, allowing for a breathable shoe.
- Originals® styles retail starting at $37 and are available for children in sizes newborn to 24 months.
Grip ‘n’ Go™
- Grip ‘n’ Go™ styles provide a smooth transition for a child learning to walk with a more confident stride. The second step in the pediped® footwear system, all Grip ‘n’ Go™ shoes include G2 Technology™, which contains a specialized soft rubber sole for additional cushion, rounded edges that mimic the natural shape of a foot to help with stability, a grip zone for additional traction, and a soft toe box that allows toes to curl and grip the floor. Varied styles come with additional features such as Memory Foam Technology™, and machine-washable capabilities.
- Grip ‘n’ Go™ styles retail starting at $48 and are available in EU sizes 19-23, US kids 4-7.
- The third, and final, step in the pediped® footwear system is Flex®. For those who have a developed a solid, natural stride, Flex® combines high quality materials and advanced technology to create the perfect, stylish choice for all-day comfortable wear. Most styles include the Flex Fit System™, which offers a customizable fit with the use of additional insoles, extending the life of a pair of shoes up to two months. To top it off, a cushioned arch support and flexible rubber soles ensure coziness and ongoing healthy foot development.
- Flex® styles retail starting at $39.95 and are available in EU sizes 20-38, US 5 kids-6 youth (available sizes vary between styles).
The pediped® Spring/Summer 2016 Collection is now available for purchase online at www.pediped.com and in select retail stores.
Exceptional quality, unsurpassed comfort, and distinctive styling have made the award-winning company the fastest growing children's footwear brand in the United States. pediped® footwear has been awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance for the promotion of healthy foot development, and preeminent orthopedic medical professionals, Dr. Mininder S. Kocher and Dr. Thomas W. Vorderer, deem pediped® shoes an excellent choice for parents/caregivers who want their children’s feet to develop naturally and healthily. pediped® has received numerous industry awards and accolades including recognition from Earnshaw’s, the premier media resource serving the children’s market. In 2015 pediped® was recognized by the Footwear Industry Awards as the Children’s Footwear Brand of the Year and earned a 2015 Earnie Award from Earnshaw’s magazine as the Footwear Brand of the Year.
pediped® is sold in over 750 stores in the United States and 40 countries worldwide with an offering of more than 120 designs for boys and girls between its three lines, Originals®, Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®. The award-winning footwear is available in EU sizes 17 to 38 (US newborn to 6 Youth). For more information, visit www.pediped.com or call 1-702-567-0311. LIKE on Facebook at /pedipedfootwear and follow on Twitter and Instagram @pedipedfootwear.